Suffering a Dental Bridge Injury?
Seasoned Dental Malpractice Attorney in Columbia
Dental bridge preparation and placement has become increasingly common in recent years as a popular and less expensive means to cover gaps from missing teeth. A bridge can serve an important function, preventing the other teeth from shifting and affecting your ability to chew. As the procedure has become a go-to for many dentists, ensuring that the procedures are done right is of the upmost importance. If not, a Columbia dental malpractice lawyer may be needed.
Some dental bridge injuries can result from:
- Installing a an over or undersized bridge in the available space
- Damaging the adjacent teeth during the procedure
- Dentist neglecting to check patient’s allergies
- Performing the operation too quickly after the removal of the missing tooth
- Failure of the dentist to test the quality of gums and teeth to support bridge
- Failure of the dentist to create a proper seal between the bridge and the natural teeth
- Failure of the dentist to properly prepare the abutment teeth
If you are suffering after a dental bridge procedure call (410) 844-5221.
Know When to Call For Help
If a dentist mismanages your dental bridge procedure, it could result in you needing a root canal or having more teeth removed. Without legal assistance, you could be paying for the original procedure, the follow up operations to fix the mistake, and whatever other complications that may arise as a result.
You should know when a bridge installation went wrong not long after the operation. Pain or a loose feeling in the bridge are definite indicators that there is a problem. Consult with another dentist from a different practice if you think you are suffering from dental bridge injury.
Call Our Columbia Dental Malpractice Lawyer
The Law Offices of Fred B. Goldberg have been fighting for the rights of clients since 1981. Our Columbia dental malpractice attorney provides service throughout Maryland and handles most of the dental lawsuits in the state.
We return all calls within 24 hours and offer free case evaluations. Call us at (410) 844-5221.